We can teach you how to use Logic Pro in just two days
Our intensive and exciting Logic Pro course is designed by Logic Pro professionals and aims to teach you how to effectively use the powerful functions that Logic has to offer in order to accomplish professional productions and recordings in your preferred musical style.
The course is suitable for the entry level student where previous experience of Logic Pro is not necessary and can be taken over one, two or three days. It is also suitable for intermediate and advanced users where the course content can be tailored to suit your ability level.
“I took the 2 day Logic course with the objective of using it to produce my own music. The course structure was superb…” (Mateen, London)
One to One learning environment
You have the option of taking the course on a one to one basis in person at our purpose-built recording and production studios or remotely online using the latest remote access software. You can also combine both options and switch between the two at anytime.
This practical hands-on course is designed to guarantee your success in learning how to produce with Logic Pro and perfect for those looking to study outside of a classroom based environment either at home or in a central London location.
What equipment to buy for a home set up
This Apple Logic Pro course is particularly suitable for people who are thinking of purchasing a home studio or an Apple for the first time, as our tutors can offer informed and impartial advice that will help you choose the best combination to suit your budget.
Choose your schedule and learn at a pace to suit you
This 1-3 day Logic Pro crash course can be taken during weekday mornings, afternoons or evenings and even on Saturdays. You choose the study dates/times and can be taken on consecutive days or over a longer period
Learn to produce songs in your preferred musical style
During the course you go through the subjects necessary to use Apple Logic Pro in an efficient and productive manner. The overall objective of the course is to enable the student to produce songs in their preferred musical style, using the tools within Logic covering the following areas:
Introduction to Logic Pro tools and functions
- Equipment integration and signal flow
- The fundamentals of workflow
- Configure audio/MIDI settings for optimal performance
- Grasp fundamental editing tools and techniques
- Utilise flex tool for precise timing & pitch adjustments
- Quantisation and groove features for rhythm enhancement
Audio and MIDI techniques
- Audio manipulation and creative sampling techniques
- Creating unique sounds with instruments and effects
- Principles of harmonic and rhythmic sound design
- MIDI programming for melodies, harmonies and rhythms
- Creative arrangement techniques to transform songs
- Tempo changes, key modulation, and structural variations
Mixing and mastering
- Introduction to mixing and signal processing
- Build effective audio effect chains for enhancing tracks
- Using dynamic processors such as EQ and compressors
- Creative use of delay, reverb and modulation effects
- Creating balance and depth in your mixes
- Mastering basics
Music Software courses
“I took this 2 day course with the objective of using Logic to produce my own music. The course structure was superb! It was great to be taught by a knowledgeable tutor who guided me with patience. I was also advised on exactly what equipment I need for a home set up which was worth the course fee alone. Many thanks for all your help London AMP!.”